ART AFTER DARK West End
ART AFTER DARK West End is holding a summer party!
Celebrate Adelaide’s festival season in the vibrant West End precinct with after-hours art, food, drinks, workshops and live music!
- Live music by local acts Zedbra & the Coconut Kids
- Art workshop by Afghani artist Elyas Alavi (suitable for all ages!)
- Multicultural art exhibition opening at Nexus Arts
- Free henna art by Linda Bell
- Daisy Burger
- Iced Tea + Coffee by Peter Rabbit
Venues across the precinct will present art exhibitions, film and cultural experiences; including the opening night of Who Are We Anyway? at Nexus Arts. Venues open include Samstag Museum, Nexus Arts, JamFactory, Mercury Cinema and AEAF.
ART AFTER DARK West End encourages art venues to become social + fun places to explore after hours.
For more information or latest updates, follow ART AFTER DARK West End at: