55ml Presents: Mill Street Block Party
55ml will be presenting its first Mill Street Block Party including 8 hours of live music from local and interstate bands, DJs and live street art.
The line-up includes the Shaolin Afronauts (Afrobeat), Mose + the FMLY (Melbourne 6 piece (live hip hop), Ah hum (Cuban Afro), Appomattox Run (Southern Blues), Reggaenators (Reggae) and Track Team (almost anything).
We are closing down the street and opening up the block to welcome summer, music and all good things.
The details are simple. Doors open at 3pm and the line-up begins on stage at 4pm and goes until midnight at which point Track Team will continue on inside 55ml bar into the early hours.
The Mill Street Block Party will be an occasion where the 55ml community and the city lane meet in a happy celebration of community, food, art and most of all Music!
The afternoon will see Mill Street transformed as a crew of Adelaide’s funkiest artists will cover the perimeters with colour and design, thus completing the Block Party Streetsphere!
BLOCK PARTY COMPETITION
We are giving away 1x double pass to 55ml bar’s Splash supported event ‘Mill Street Block Party’ on Saturday 26 November. To enter TAG a mate on our Facebook page here you’d love to take to this awesome laneway event to welcome summer, music and all good things.
Hurry- the competition ends Friday 18 November, winners announced at 4pm!
Terms and Conditions apply:
- To participate in the Splash Adelaide and 55ml Bar’s Facebook competition, comment on Splash Adelaide's related Facebook post by tagging one of your Facebook friends.
- This competition ends Friday 18 November, 4pm.
- We will be awarding one double pass to ‘Mill Street Block Party’ to one winner. A double pass is worth $60.
- The winner will be randomly selected on Friday 18 November by Splash Adelaide. Entries are limited to one per person. City of Adelaide and 55ml staff and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook to arrange collection of the prize.
- This prize will only grant the winner free entry into the event.
- The decision in relation to any aspect of this competition is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The City of Adelaide makes no representation, expressly or implied, as to the quality, reliability or suitability of the prize and expressly disclaims any liability. Any problems associated with the prize should be brought to the attention of 55ml, the event organiser.
- The promoter is City of Adelaide, 25 Pirie Street Adelaide SA 5000. ABN No 20 903 762 572